I will be introducing Google websites. This is interesting to me because it is free and it is very simple to use. For example you can build a website in under an hour using the easy to use tools that Google websites provides for you. One of the tools that is so great to use is templates. Templates allow you to quickly decide and put together a website based on you needs.
Not only is Google websites easy to use but they also provide you with 10GB of free space to host your website. There is also an option for an additional 500MB of storage when you opt for the premier account. Making your choices nearly limitless when building your new website. Google Websites also allows for you to share your setting across your business or organization making it user friendly.
Google websites is a great choice if you are looking to build a website that is easy to use and affordable to maintain. I recommend anyone wanting to build a website to take a look at Google websites before making any decision on who will host it.
Wow, this sounds like a great tool. I know I would definitely need a template to create a website. I am not tech savvy so that sounds nice! Have you built your own website before? After reading up on this Google site would you consider using this one?
ReplyDeleteKhalid
ReplyDeleteI am commenting to your post because one of the people I was supposed to comment on has not posted yet. Google Website sounds like a cool site. I think even I could do it, which means it passes the idiot test. Have you tried to build a website with it yet? If so, do you have a link yet? How much does it cost once you get over 10MG? Do you feel like you are being interrogated? Sorry, I think this is a tool I would like to try. I liked the informational video you posted. It was short, to the point, and conveyed the general idea of the tool. I will be interested to see your wiki page when this class winds up.
I never knew this existed, I think this is a very useful tool that all members of society can use. I’m also amazed that they allow 10 GB of space to create a webpage, this is quite a lot of space. 10GB on other web hosting sites can cost quite a bit of money. When did google create this? Has it been out for a while now?
ReplyDelete