Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blog 10 My Seleted Technology




My Selected Technology
 
The reason I wanted to work with Google sites it that I have always liked working with websites. Google sites is a great technology that give me all the tools I need to make a good looking site and best of all it is free.  Google sites can be very helpful in the future because it give people the tools they need to market their ideas.  The cool thing that I discovered about google sites is that after dealing with it I found that it is very easy and straight forward to use.  So far everything that I have learned about Google sites has been very interesting. I can’t say that I am disappointed in anything that I have learned.  For the most part I am using YouTube and the Google sites website to learn all the features that it has to offer.  Google sites have a great feature called Webmaster tools this allow me to fix error on my site so that people can find it on Google fast and easy.  This site works well with my PLN because I can market my ideas about healthcare to others who are in the field.

2 comments:

  1. I liked what you said about marketing your ideas using Google sites because nowadays technology became the best way to communicate and to find everything. I would recommend you to use Google sites to find your interests and share those interests with others. Also, I'm working on a tool that I think will be very helpful to you, it's called PearlTrees. This tool is design for people who like to organize their interest on the web and also to share it with others. I hope you try it because I think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your introduction has made me interested in learning more about Google sites. Did you create your own website for you to be able to implement what you are learning? If so, what is your web address? How would you rate Google sites as far as computer skills needed to create a website, beginner or advanced? I have struggled with learning Google Docs because I do not think it is very user friendly and wonder if Google sites is similiar.

    ReplyDelete