Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Blog Post #9 My PLN



 My PLN


Currently my PLN includes 3 main topics which all relate to the healthcare field, I also have about 5 companies which all help my PLN’s goal of providing information about healthcare administration.  My PLN has about 8 or 9 people in it all who are healthcare professionals and administrators. Currently I only have one organization which offers a discussion board for current health administration topics. The biggest holes in my PLN is that I need to add more organizations and professional seeking to improve the healthcare administration. 

2 comments:

  1. Khalid,
    It seems you are interesting in healthcare field. This is very nice field. I believe you can find job easily after you graduate .Because your major is healthcare, I suggest you to follow @gateshealth on Twitter. So, you can get the experiences in health because this group is important and interesting for our society. This group informs and shares followers for any new and old things for their health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khalid,

    Good to know that you have included 3 topics related to your profession. Can you share some ideas of your chosen topics? Also, is having 8-9 people already enough to meet the needs of for achieving your desirable goals in your PLN? I believe in what you have said that dealing with more professionals and organizations will help you to improve more in your chosen field. I know that you are still trying to look for companies, individuals and organizations to include in your list, but I would like to suggest to give emphasis to those that can inspire, influence and help you in your chosen area of interest.

    ReplyDelete