Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blog# 12 Reflections



Reflections

This class has really opened my eyes to the new possibilities for using these technologies to grow in my career. Prior to taking this class I really had no interest in blogging, twittering or any of the other technologies that we have used in this class. Now I ask myself how I can grow in my career without these, the answer is I simply cannot.   After using the blog and seeing how easy it is to connect to others in my profession I cannot imagine trying to make this connection any other way.  For the connections I make on the street are now better because I can add them to my network and they can contribute to the larger network thanks to these technologies.  Knowing how to use these technologies has helped me to have a stronger outlook for my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment