Own Topic: Discovery in
Health Care Blog
Today
I visited Heath care.gov and found that they have a very good blog going. The
blog gives people lots of information on the basics of health insurance as well
as an overview of the plans. Another
great feature about the blog is that it gives customers information about their
rights, protections and the law in general on healthcare. This blog is very important for anyone who is
in the healthcare profession or not.
I have not visited that site. I thought it was just for people to enroll in health care. I will have to go look at it now because navigating the intricacies of health insurance is very confusing! It would be a good thing to be familiar with our rights and protections as a health care worker. I can see how this would be essential to someone planning on pursuing a career in healthcare.
ReplyDeleteI am like Edith I did not know that it assisted consumers with information. Thank for the information. I have been working for a Cardiologist and perhaps this will be a useful site for medical providers.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you may want to put the title of this blog post in the title section instead of all of your blog post labeled #techpln. It was somewhat confusing to know which post I should click on to comment on your blog #4 post.
Adding sites and people to your PLN is a vital task. Healthcare is so very important and there are so many career options within this area. I look forward to seeing the people you add to your PLN and follow on Twitter and LinkedIn.
ReplyDelete