Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#techpln



Adding people to my Blog

After researching a few blogs I found two really great blogs that I found to be helpful in my field.  I choose them because both provided up to date information about my career objectives and are full of details.  

The method that I chose to use was just to subscribe to the blog. This was the simplest way for me to start following and most blogs offer a follow me link.  Below is the links to the blogs that I selected. 

2 comments:

  1. After looking through both of the blogs you chose, I felt like they were lacking focus in ideas. Both blogs cover an umbrella approach to Health Care Administration. They seemed to offer information on such a broad range of topics and issues related to HCA that they didn't feel very focused, and could leave you wading through a lot of information to find a topic of relevance.

    The first blog you describe I was really impressed with, and thought the vocabulary list approach was very helpful. It felt like a great resource to be able to find quick answers about a topic. The second blog felt like a mash-up of many blogs and topics. I might suggest using the second blog as a starting point to finding another more focused blog. Perhaps focusing on health care legislation, or IT developments in HCA, or trends in hospital finance. I think having one broad scope blog is great, but I worry that having too many won't help you learn about the issues that truly interest you.

    ReplyDelete



































  2. Rochelle offered some valid points and I, too, was impressed with the first blog site. The second site lost my attention with the first article, which reviewed social security. Certainly social security should be a concern to each of us but I don,t see how that information helps you become a good health care administrator. Perhaps another site would be better focused.



    ReplyDelete